I’ve got a new video up, as part of my Quick Ideas for Creative Action series.
This one is all about how to step into a historical alter ego, by picking someone in history who you’ve got a girl crush on (like Margaret Mead, in my case) and copying what you love about them.
Here’s the video:
If you want the shorthand version, are the steps to creating an alter ego based on a historical figure you love:
- Pick a historical figure you love
- Jot down the traits you admire
- Draw their picture (or cheat and find one via google)
- Imitate the picture: move, act, dress and talk like them
- Adopt one of their habits for a week
Fantastic! Let me know how it goes! (And as always, if you want to take it further, sign up for a navigation session to explore coaching with me)